Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Preparation Time: 35 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - 4 Tablespoons
- Baby Potatoes – 16 (Boiled & Fried)
- Fresh Basil Leaves –1 Cup (For Pesto)
- Oil For Frying – 6 Cups (For Pesto)
- Garlic – 2 Tablespoons (For Pesto)
- Soaked Cashews – 2 Tablespoons (For Pesto)
- Salt – 1 Teaspoon (For Pesto)
- Olive Oil – 1/8 Cup (For Pesto)
- Butter - 2 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Paprika - 2 Teaspoons
- Parmesan Cheese - 4 Tablespoons (Grated)
The Easy Steps
- Prepare the potatoes by giving them 1 whistle in a pressure cooker, do not peel them. Once cooled, flatten them in between of both your palms. Deep fry in oil to make slightly crisp.
- Making the Pesto – In a blender all the pest ingredients and blend to a fine paste.
- Assembling the dish – In a frying pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter, toss the potatoes and mix in the basil pesto. Stir till all mixed. Add paprika and a sprinkle of salt.
- Plating – In a platter, place the MAGGI Hot and Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce, and spread on the plate, place individual potatoes over the sauce. Sprinkle with grated parmesan.