Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
For MAGGI Peda:
- MAGGI Coconut Powder - 50 Grams
- Milk Powder - 20 Grams
- Condensed Milk - 4 Tablespoons
For MAGGI Thiranga Peda:
- Food Color - 1 Pinch (Orange & Green)
- Ghee - 4 Drops (Grease For The Shape)
The Easy Steps
- Add the ingredients into a bowl and give it a good mix.
- Keep the mixed ball covered in the refrigerator for 1 hour (Helps to bind well and improves the texture. This can be skipped for instant peda making).
- Take out the mix from refrigerator and pull out small portions to make the peda balls.
MAGGI Thiranga Peda:
- Divide the Peda Mix into three Portions.
- Add the colors to the Pedas in a Separate bowl for each color.
- Take a container and add the colored Peda mix in layers.
- Now cut the pedas to the desired shape and relish it.