Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 50 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
For The Tart Base Dough
- Plain Flour (Maida) - 2 Cups
- Cold Salted Butter - 50 Grams (Cut Into Small Cubes)
- Salt - ½ Teaspoon
- Water - ½ Cup
For The Filling
- MAGGI Desi Cheesy Noodles - 2 Single Packets (With 2 Tastemaker Masala)
- Mixed Vegetables (Mushrooms, Carrot, Beans, Red, Yellow & Green Capsicums) - 1 Cup (Chopped)
- Onion - 1, Medium Size
- Eggs - 2, Medium Size
- Cheese - 50 Grams (Grated)
- Water - 1 Cup
- Sunflower Oil - 2 Tablespoons
The Easy Steps
- In a bowl, mix together maida, salt, butter, and required water to knead a dough. Wrap the dough in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven at 180 celcius and roll the dough into a circle of at least ½ inch thick. Butter the tart tin at the bottom and sides and place the rolled dough over it by pressing the bottom and sides thoroughly. Scrape off excess dough from the top. Poke holes in the dough with a fork and blind bale the tart base for 15 mins at 180 celcius or until they turn golden brown.
- In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the chopped onion and the mixed vegetables on a medium flame for 2-3 mins. Add water into it and bring it to a boil. Add the MAGGI Noodles along with the MAGGI Masala (Tastemaker) and let it cook covered for 2-3 mins. Once cooked, keep aside to cool down.
- Pour the cooked MAGGI Noodles mixture into a pre-baked tart base. Beat the eggs and pour over the mixture. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top of it and bake the tart at 180 celcius for 5 mins. Serve hot.