Cooking Time: 36 Minutes
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Total Serves: 3
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles(70gms) – 1 packet
- Semolina - 250 Grams
- Curd- 100 Grams
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking Soda - 1/8 Teaspoon
- Oil - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Onion – 1 (Chopped)
- Green Chilles – 1 (Chopped)
- Coriander Leaves - 1 Cup (Chopped)
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- MAGGI Masala - 1 packet
- Pizza Sauce - 4 Teaspoons
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list. Grind semolina for 1 min. Chop onion, green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Boil MAGGI with one cup water not more than 70 percent. Strain water from MAGGI and let MAGGI cool completely.
- Take semolina in bowl, add salt, curd and baking soda. prepare a dough and keep dough aside for 10 mins.
- Take a bowl, add coriander leaves, green chilli, onion, salt, red chilli powder, MAGGI masala. Mix them and at last, add boiled MAGGI in mixture. Mix all.
- Take dough in bowl, knead once with oil greased hand.
- Divide dough into 3 balls. Prepare Roti/Sheet by rolling pin. Spread pizza sauce on sheet. Spread stuffing on sheet. Roll Stuffed sheet gently, all edges should be stiffed.
- Take idly-maker, pour 2 glass water in it, cover it and let the water boiled.
- Grease idly plate with oil. Keep MAGGI suji roll on plate. Keep idly plate inside the maker and let rolls steam for 15 mins.
- After steaming, take out plate from maker and let rolls cool down.
- Cut rolls into small pieces and serve them on plate with sauce, green chutney.