Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 Sachet
- MAGGI Rich Tomato ketchup - 1 Tablespoon
- MAGGI Nutri-licious Veg Atta Noodles - 1 Packet
- Onions - 2, Medium Size (Finely Chopped)
- Tomatoes - 2 (Grinded)
- Garlic - 6-7 Cloves (Chopped)
- Cheese Cubes - 2 (Grated)
- Maida - 2 Teaspoons
- Multigrain Bread - 12 Slices
- Mixed Herbs/Oregano - 1 Tablespoon
- Chilli Flakes - ½ Tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - To Taste
- White Sauce - 3 Tablespoons
- Oil - 4 Tablespoons
- Water - 1½ Cup
The Easy Steps
- Take all the bread slices and cut them in a circular shape with the help of a bowl or cutter and flatten all the circles with the rolling pan.
- For the sauce, heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a karahi and add chopped garlic, chopped onion until it turns brown add ground tomatoes and all the dry masala to it and half sachet of MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic and MAGGI Rich Tomato Ketchup to it.
- For MAGGI Nutri-licious Veg Atta Noodles, boil 1 cup water in a pan, add tastemaker and half sachet of MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic to it and later add MAGGI Noodles and cook until it gets softens and let it cool down.
- Take the circular ravioli and place MAGGI Noodles and grated cheese in the centre of ravioli and in a bowl take 1 teaspoon of maida and 1 teaspoon water and make a slurry and with the help of this slurry paste the ends perfectly and roast for about a minute in a pan and after it changes color, simmer raviolis in the sauce and garnish it with white sauce, grated cheese and fresh coriander.