Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 5
The Ingredient List
- Boiled and Mashed Potato - 1 cup
- Boiled MAGGI - ½ cup
- Crushed Soya chunks - 1 cup
- Green Chilli - 2
- Chopped Onion - ½ cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 teaspoons
- Coriander Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - ½ teaspoon
- MAGGI Tastemaker - 2 teaspoons
- Chaat Masala - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - ½ teaspoon
- Chopped Coriander Leaves - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - 2 teaspoons
- Roasted Besan - 2 tablespoons
- Oil for frying
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list. Soak crushed soya chunks in hot water along with ½ tablespoon salt for 5 mins. Combine all the ingredients together to make a little stiff paste.
- Shape the kababs in oblong shape and coat with boiled MAGGI.
- Heat the oil in a karahi and deep fry your kababs in it.
- Take out your kababs when they are nice golden brown and crisp .
- Garnish with the salads and serve hot with green chutney.