Cooking Time: 1 Hour
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Noodles & Maggi Masala - 2 Each Packet
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce – 1 Tablespoon
- Nachni Flour - 2 Cups
- Water - 3 Cups
- Oil - 4 Tablespoons
- Vegetables - As Per Your Choice
- Mayonnaise & Cheese - As Per Taste
- Oregano & Chilli Flakes – 2 Tablespoons
- Crumble Cookies - As Per Taste
- Mixed Dry Fruits - 1 Tablespoon
- Sugar - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - As Per Taste
The Easy Steps
- Boil the milk with sugar.
- Boil the MAGGI Noodles without the masala.
- Add noodle to milk and boil them for 2 mins and put dry fruits.
- Take crumble cookies and put in the glass simultaneously to make the layer of the noodles and cookies.
- Serve them chilli.
- Now prepare the MAGGI spring noodles.
- Prepare the batter adding ragi to water and make the batter consistency thin.
- Add seasoning in the batter of your choice.
- For stuffing use boil noodles and toss it with mayonnaise and cheese.
- Add seasoning as per your choice.
- Now make the pancake of ragi batter and fill the stuffing and roll them and cut it to the pieces.