Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 5
The Ingredient List
- Maida - 180 gram
- Wheat – 140 gram
- Butter – 2 Tablespoons
- Salt – ½ Tablespoon
- Water – 150 ml
- MAGGI Noodles – 200 gram
- Prawn – 250 gram
- Onion – 100 gram (Thinly Sliced)
- Green Chili – 10 gram (Finely Chopped)
- Carrot – 100 gram (Thinly Sliced)
- Capsicum – 50 gram (Thinly Sliced)
- Green Peas – 20 gram
- Ginger Garlic (Pounded) – 1 Tablespoon
- Soya Sauce – 1 Tablespoon
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Sauce – 1 Tablespoon
- Chili Sauce – 1 Tablespoon
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 Tablespoon
- Chat Masala – As Require
- Pepper – 2 Tablespoons
- Butter – 30 gram
- Coriander Leaves - As Require
- Salt – As Require
The Easy Steps
- In a mixing bowl add maida, wheat flour, salt, butter, water and knead it into a smooth soft dough, Rest the dough for 25 min.
- Take a ball from the dough and flatten it, Place it on hot tawa and cook on moderate heat for 2-3 min.
- Flip it gently and brush it with butter for both sides, Cook until it turns golden brown colour.
- Boil MAGGI noodles, After that drain it. Keep aside.
- Heat skillet, add butter, Green chili, Ginger garlic, Onions and fry till translucent.
- Add carrot, green peas and mix it well then cook for 5-7 min (Medium heat).
- Add prawn, MAGGI masala, soya sauce, MAGGI hot & sweet sauce, tomato ketchup, pepper and salt then add water (30ml) and mix it well.
- Now, Add the boiled MAGGI and cook for 2 min, Keep aside.
- Take the Frankie base and spread green chili sauce. Now add the prepared MAGGI Prawn Noodles on it.
- Add chopped onion and coriander leaves, ½ teaspon chat masala, fold it tighly.
- Cover it with aluminum foil.
- Serve with mayonnaise.