Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 3
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI noodles - ½ packet
- Onion - ½ small sized
- Red capsicum - 2 tablespoons
- Yellow capsicum - 2 tablespoons
- Green capsicum - 2 tablespoons
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Ginger - ¼ inch
- Soya sauce - ½ teaspoon
- White vinegar - ½ teaspoon
- Sesame oil - ½ teaspoon
- MAGGI tomato ketchup - ½ teaspoon
- Oyster sauce - ½ teaspoon
- Grated mozzarella cheese - 10 tablespoons
- Oil for making noodles - 1 tablespoon
- Oil for frying - 250 ml
- Salt - ¼ teaspoon or as per taste
- Jowar flour - ¾ cup
- Whole wheat flour - ¾ cup
- Refined flour - 1/3 cup
- Ghee or oil - 5 tablespoons
The Easy Steps
- Cook ½ packet of MAGGI noodles in 250 ml of boiling water. Once cooked rinse the excess water using strainer
- Cut red, yellow and green capsicum and onion into small cubes
- Finely chop garlic and ginger
- Heat a pan and add 1 tablespoon of peanut oil (refined oil) to it.
- Add garlic and ginger and saute for cooking.
- Add onion and capsicum to it and saute for another 1 min.
- Once done add soya sauce, tomato ketchup, sesame oil, vinegar and oyster sauce to it.
- Mix well and add cooked MAGGI noodles to it.
- Toss on high flame for cooking.
- Once done keep aside and cool down for a while.
- For dough: in a mixing bowl add jowar, whole wheat and refined flour, followed by salt and mix well.
- Add ghee and mix well.
- Add lukewarm water to make a soft dough.
- Keep the dough to rest for cooking
- Flatten the dough using rolling pin, should be slightly thick.
- Cut rectangles.
- Place one rectangle, add 1 tablespoon of noodles followed by 1 tablespoon of cheese, seal it with another rectangle using fork.
- Once all pockets are prepared, fry it in medium hot oil until golden in color
- Serve with tomato ketchup.