Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Total Serves: 3
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI noodles – 2 blocks
- Water – 1.5 cups
- MAGGI tastemaker – 2 sachet
- Corn flour - 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – 1 pinch
- Butter – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – As per taste.
- Chopped onion - 1 tablespoon
- Chopped capsicum - 1 tablespoon
- Chopped tomato - 1 tablespoon
- Paneer (small cubes) – 15 cubes
- MAGGI tomato ketch up – 1 tablespoon
- Pizza sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Oregano – 1.5 tablespoons
- Chili Flakes - 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder - ½ teaspoon
- Mozzarella cheese - 2 tablespoons
- Cheddar cheese – 2 tablespoons
The Easy Steps
- Take 1.5 cups water in a pan & place it on oven. Bring it to boil.
- When it starts boiling add ½ teaspoon salt and 1 sachet MAGGI tastemaker and 1 pinch sugar in that water.
- Then break 2 MAGGI noodles block. Add in the same water & cook until it’s 90% done .
- After that switch off the flame add 1 tablespoon corn flour, mix it really well and then mix another MAGGI tastemaker sachet, black pepper powder, oregano and chili flakes ( ½ teaspoon each) & wait for 10 minutes.
- Then place another kadai in oven, heat will be medium low. Add 1 teaspoon butter.
- After it become little hot, add cooked MAGGI noodles and give a round shape like pizza base. Wait for 10 minutes in low flame.
- Then flip that MAGGI noodles pizza base and above it gradually apply 1 tablespoon of MAGGI tomato ketch up and pizza sauce, spread it evenly.
- Spread Mozzarella & Cheddar cheese 1 tablespoons each and sprinkle some oregano and chili flakes.
- Then I add chopped Onion, Capsicum, tomato as toppings, all chopped into small square shaped and few small paneer cubes. (Corn, Jalapeno, olive etc. also can be add as toping)
- Spread Mozzarella & Cheddar cheese 1 tablespoons each and sprinkle some black pepper powder, oregano and chili flakes once again.
- Cover it with a lid, wait for another 5 mints. It’s ready. Give a triangle shape as pizza slice and Serve hot.