Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 2-3
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Pazzta Cheese Macaroni - 1 Pack
- MAGGI Pazzta Cheesy Tomato - 1 Pack
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 2 Sachets
- Broccoli - 1, Small
- Carrot - 2, Medium
- Potato - 1, Large
- Mushroom - 5-6, Large
- Green Bell Pepper - 1, Medium
- Beans - 8-10, Medium Length
- Salted Butter - 25 Grams
- Salt - To Taste
- Mayonnaise - 1 Tablespoon
The Easy Steps
- Wash the veggies and slice them, potato in circles, beans in length, carrots in length, bell peppers in length, mushrooms in thin slices, and broccoli in small florets.
- Take a heavy iron pan, add some butter and cook the veggies one-by-one, and season it with salt and MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic.
- Mix MAGGI Pazzta Cheese Macaroni contents, pasta, and tastemaker in 250 ml cold water and cook in another pan for 5 mins.
- Mix MAGGI Pazzta Cheesy Tomato contents, pasta, and tastemaker in 250ml cold water and cook for 5 mins.
- Heat the sizzler plate and grease the sizzler plate with butter. Now, start adding the cooked items from the left, Cheesy Tomato pasta first, cooked carrots along with it, potato slices, mushrooms, Cheese Macaroni, topped with some mayonnaise. Then, cooked broccoli florets, bell pepper, and beans at the end. Serve hot and enjoy.