Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Noodles - 2 Packets
- Onion - 2 (Chopped)
- Tomato - 2 (Chopped)
- Capsicum, Onion Leaves - 2, Small Size (Chopped)
- Jeera - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - 2 Spoons
- Salt - To Taste
- Haldi, Mirchi Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- MAGGI Rich Tomato Sauce - 2 Spoons
- Maida - 1.5 Cup
- Baking Powder, Baking Soda, sugar, Salt, and Curd - 0.5 Teaspoon
- Oregano, Chilli flakes - 1 Spoon
- Ghee - 2 Teaspoon
- Mozzarella Cheese
The Easy Steps
- Boil MAGGI for 3 min and strin it out let it cool.
- Heat a pan and put 1 teaspoon oil add jeera, chopped onion leave, onion, capsicum, tomato. Fry them.
- Add salt to taste add turmeric, chilli powder, MAGGI masala and MAGGI sauce oregano, and build MAGGI mix it well for 5 mins.
- Take one and a half cup of all-purpose flour in a bowl put half tablespoon of baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt mix it well with ghee add some Chilli flakes oregano. After that add some curd and make a dow
- Take a doW and make round roti. Fold the corner of roti and make a triangle of Roti after that put on 2 spoons MAGGI that we prepared before. After that grate some Mozzarella cheese Take 3 corners of roti and joined in the middle bake it into oven in 15-20 mins in 190 degrees or u can bake it in the cooker also. Take a cooker open his views and gasket take a bowl and keep in the cooker. Take a plate and grease with oil keep PARSELY in which you can make before sprinkle some oregano Chilli flakes to look good and keep in the cooker for 20 mins in medium heat.
- After 20 mins, our MAGGI PARSELY is ready u can eat with MAGGI Rich Tomato Ketchup.