Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 3-4
The Ingredient List
For the dough
- One and half cup wheat flour
- Half cup Maida
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoons curd
- 1/4th teaspoon salt
- 1/4th teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon roasted and powdered jeera
- ½ packet MAGGI magic masala
For the filling
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons finely grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons peas finely grinded in mixy
- 1 medium sized boiled Mashed potato
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- ½ teaspoon grounded black pepper
- 1 cube grated cheese
- 1 packet maggi noodles
The Easy Steps
Dough Preparation for cooking
- Mix the ingredients mentioned for the dough and knead it water. for Prep
- Keep the dough aside for 15 mins covered with wet cotton cloth
- During this time, we will get ready with the filling of parathas
Filling preparation: for cooking
- In a separate pot. Boil one and half cup of water and add 1 packet of Maggi noodles (make sure to crush the noodles in the packet itself) along with half packet of Maggie masala.
- Now in a pan under medium heat, add 1 teaspoon of ghee and add 2 tablespoon of finely chopped onions. Saute them until they turn golden brown.
- Then add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste and stir it.
- Now add finely grated carrot and stir it.
- Now add finely grated peas and stir it.
- Add mashed potatoes to the above mix and also add 1 tbspn corn flour (for binding).
- Add salt, red chilli powder, grounded black pepper, grated cheese and the boiled Maggie noodles that we prepared in step 1. Mix it well.
- Turn off the gas and let this filling cool down.
- Making of paratha.