Cooking Time: 10-15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 5
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Magic Cubes - Vegetarian, 1 crumbled
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce – 2 tablespoons
- MAGGI Noodles - 1 packet
- Boiled Potatoes - 2 medium sized
- Paneer - 100 grams
- Bread Crumbs - 2 tablespoons
- Spring Onion - 1 spring
- Cilantro - 2 -3 springs
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Salt - 2 pinches
- Cornflour - 4 -5 tablespoons
- Black Pepper - 2 pinches
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Oil - for frying
- Lemon - 1 unit
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list, Boil 2 medium sized potatoes in a pan or cooker along with 1 cup of water.
- Cool down the potatoes and mash them along with paneer in a bowl. To the mixture add MAGGI magic cube, garlic paste, chopped spring onion and cilantro, MAGGI Hot & Sweet tomato chilli sauce and bread crumbs, mix them well, shape them cylindrically or as you like with the help of your palm.
- Take another bowl take Cornflour, to this add a pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper, a pinch MAGGI magic cube and water as required to make a slightly running paste.
- In another Bowl take one packet of Masala MAGGI noodles, crush them well with the help of a rolling pin.
- Heat oil in a pan, dip the prepared cylinders in the cornflour mixture with the help of a fork, cover the cylinders completely in the mixture, and cover the cylinders in crushed MAGGI noodles nicely.
- Deep fry the prepared cylinders until they turn golden brown in colour. Remove them on a kitchen towel to remove excess oil.
- Garnish with the spring onions and serve hot with chutney or sauce of your choice along with some lemon wedges.