Cooking Time: 22 Minutes
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles - 1 Packet
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - ½ Tablespoon
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Paneer - 1 Cup
- Tomato - 3 Pieces for Boiling + ½ Cup for Salad
- Cashew Nuts - 5-7
- Fresh Cream - 2 Tablespoons
- Butter - 2 Tablespoons
- Kasturi Methi - ½ Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - ½ Tablespoon + ½ Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Cucumber - ½ Cup
- Lettuce (Iceberg) - ½ Cup
- Taco Shell - 4
- Mixed Herbs - 1 Pinch
- Water - 2½ Cups
The Easy Steps
- Boil 3 pieces of tomato along with 5-7 cashew nuts on a medium flame for 5 mins.
- After boiling, grind them and make a smooth paste.
- Cut the paneer into small cubes. Then, cut the lettuce (Iceberg), tomato and cucumber in a salad form and add 1 pinch of mixed herbs and mix well.
- Take a pan on a medium flame, add 2 tablespoons of butter and let it warm.
- Add ½ teaspoon of kasturi methi, ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and ½ tablespoon of red chilli powder and mix well with butter. Let them cook for 1 min.
- After that, add the ground paste and cook for 10 min. Stir 2 to 3 times between cooking.
- Now, add ½ cup of water in it for properly cooking along with ½ teaspoon of salt to make it thick gravy.
- When the gravy becomes thick and properly cooked, add ½ tablespoon of MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic then stir well.
- Now, add paneer cubes in this thick gravy along with fresh cream. Swicth off the gas flame. Your paneer butter masala is ready.
- Take another pan on medium flame. Put 2 cups of water along with ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon of red chilli powder and ½ teaspoon of salt. Cook them for 1 min.
- Now, add MAGGI Masala Noodles along with MAGGI Masala and stir well for 1 min. Your MAGGI Noodles is ready.
- Take 4 taco shell, put 1 tablespoon of MAGGI Masala Noodles in it. On the top of the MAGGI, put paneer butter masala. After that, put MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce on it.
- Now, put the salad on top of the sauce. Your MAGGI Paneer Butter Masala Taco is ready.