Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- Garlic - 4 Cloves
- Ginger - 1 Inch
- Galangal - ½ Inch
- Red Chilli - 1
- Green Chilli - 1
- Lemongrass Stalks - 3 (2 Inch From Bottom)
- Coriander Stems - Handful
- Onion - ¼, Small Size
- Cumin Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander Seed Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - A Pinch
- Water - 2 Tablespoons
- Oil - 2½ Tablespoons
- MAGGI Tastemaker - 1 Sachet (That comes with MAGGI Masala Noodles)
- Water - 3 Cups
- Salt - 2 Teaspoons
- Sugar - 1½ Teaspoon
- Coconut Milk - 1 Cup (Made from MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder - 3 Tablespoons Powder in 1 Cup of Warm Water)
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles - 1 Pack
- Firm Tofu - 15 (1 Inch Cubes)
- Onion - Small (Sliced)
- Carrot - 10-15 Slices
- Cauliflower & Broccoli - 10 Florets (Each)
- Coriander Leaves & Lemon Wedge - For Garnish
The Easy Steps
- Squeeze out water from tofu cubes and deep fry them until they turn golden yellow and start floating on oil. Cut each cube in half.
- Grind laksa paste ingredients in a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a saucepan or karahi. Add laksa paste and cook for 10 mins while constantly stirring, until the paste turns a little darker in shade.
- Add 1 cup reconstituted MAGGI Coconut Milk. Add 3 cups of water, salt, sugar, MAGGI Masala Tastemaker. Add onion and carrot slices, cauliflower and broccoli florets, and fried tofu cubes. Bring to boil and cook till vegetables are soft to bite.
- Cook MAGGI Masala Noodles (single pack) in 1 cup of water.
- Add strained MAGGI Masala Noodles in a bowl, add laksa soup. Top with the desired amount of cooked veggies and tofu pieces from the soup. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and a wedge of lemon.