Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 1
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles - ½ Cake
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - A Pinch
- Oil - 400 ML
- Water - 100 ML
- Corn Flour - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Soya Sauce - ¼ Teaspoon
- MAGGI Sauce - 4 Tablespoons
- Carrot - 30 Grams
- Capsicum - 30 Grams
- Cottage Cheese - 20 Grams
- Garlic - 1 Clove
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list.
- Take a half cake of MAGGI Noodles and add a half sachet of MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic. Add 100 ml water and cook for 2 minutes or till the water dries up.
- Once the MAGGI is ready dust it with cornflour. Now take a big round sieve and spread the noodles on the sieve making a shape of a small nest.
- Take a karahi and add 400 ml oil to it. Heat the oil for 2 minutes or so. Once the oil is hot submerge the sieve with noodles in the hot oil.
- Cook the noodles in hot oil for about 7-8 minutes or till golden brown in color.
- Take out the sieve from the oil and allow the extra oil to drain out.
- Chop some carrot, capsicum into juliennes, finely chop one clove of garlic and cottage cheese into small bite-sized pieces.
- Take a pan and add 2 tablespoons of oil (We can use the same oil that we used for frying).
- Heat the oil for 30 seconds.
- Add the finely chopped garlic to the hot oil and sauté till the clove sweats, we don’t need to brown the garlic.
- Add the carrot and capsicum and sauté till slightly cooked. Add cottage cheese to the carrot and capsicum and stir well.
- Add tomato sauce, soya sauce and a pinch of salt and a pinch of MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic. Cook for another 30 seconds.
- Take out the above vegetables in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Take a platter and put the fried MAGGI nest on it. Spoon the veggies on the nest.
- Garnish the veggies with a small coriander leaf or spring onion (we have used coriander in the recipe). Decorate the platter with some thyme leaves for the dish to look visually appealing.