Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- Water - 4 Cups
- Oil - 1 Cup
- Rohu Fish - 250 Grams
- Boiled Potato - 1, Medium Size
- Onion Paste - ¼ Cup
- Ginger-Garlic Paste - 2 Teaspoons
- Coriander Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Cumin Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Salt - ¼ Teaspoon
- MAGGI 2-Minutes Noodles - 2 Small Packet (64 Grams)
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 Tablespoon
- Mushroom - 5
- Milk - ½ Cup
- Onion Slice - 3, Medium Size
- Butter - 4 Teaspoons
- Peas - 16
- Cherry Tomatoes - 2 Pieces
The Easy Steps
- Cut onion, ginger, garlic, and paste them. Take a boiled potato and cut onions for mushroom sauce. Clean the mushrooms and fish.
- Boil 1 cup water and cook MAGGI Masala Noodles for 2 mins.
- Boil remaining water and cook the fish for 10 mins.
- Remove the fish spines and scramble the fish with hand or in a mixer grinder.
- Add all the ingredients listed from number 4 to number 11.
- Mix beautifully and make a round tikki.
- Heat oil on a karahi.
- Coat tikki with flour.
- When the oil is hot dip fry them on low heat for 10 mins, fry both sides till golden brown.
- After this, add butter and 2 teaspoons of oil on a pan and fry onion slice for 4 mins.
- Add mushroom and fry for 5 mins.
- Past them in a mixer grinder with 3 tablespoons of milk.
- Transfer them to the pan and add the remaining milk.
- Add MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic and mix it.
- Cook for 5 mins.
- For garnishing, toss 16 peas on butter for 1 minute and cut 2 cherry tomatoes.