Cooking Time: 1 Hour 25 Minutes
Preparation Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 5
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 Packets (6 Grams)
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- All-Purpose Flour - 1½ Cup (180 Grams)
- Yeast - 1½ Teaspoons
- Lukewarm Water - ½ Cup
- Sugar - 1½ Teaspoons
- Oil - 5 Tablespoons (4 For Dough + 1 For Greasing)
- Paprika Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Flakes - ½ Teaspoon
- Garlic Bread Seasoning - 1 Teaspoon (Used Keya Brand)
- Milk - 3 Tablespoons (For Brushing)
- Salt - ½ Teaspoon
The Easy Steps
- Take ½ cup of lukewarm water in a mixing bowl and add sugar and yeast to it. Mix it and let it rest for 10 mins for the yeast to get activated and bubbled up.
- Now add the following ingredients one by one to the yeast and knead it into a dough.
a. All-Purpose Flour
b. MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic
c. MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce
d. Garlic Bread Seasoning
e. Paprika Powder
f. Chilli Flakes
g. Salt (To Taste)
- After kneading, add 1 tablespoon of oil on top of the dough by applying it all over and pour 3 tablespoons of oil around it. Leave it for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins, punch the dough and knead it again.
- Take a loaf pan and grease it with a tablespoon of oil.
- Transfer the dough to the load pan and leave it to rise for 20 mins.
- After 15 mins, brush the top layer with milk.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C (350 F) for about 15 mins.
- Now bake the dough for about 35 mins at 180°C (350 F).
- After baking, take the bread out and let it cool to room temperature.
- Slice the bread into ½ inch thickness and place it on a baking tray.
- Bake it at 160°C for 15 mins. Flip it after 15 mins and bake it for another 15 mins in the same settings.
- Once baked to rusk, remove it and store it in an air container for later use.
- Serve it with tea or with a cup of tomato soup.