Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles - 1.5 Packets
- MAGGI Masala ae Magic - 1 Teaspoon
- Ginger- Green Chilli paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Potatoes - 2 (medium sized boiled)
- Onion - 2 (medium size)
- Water - 300 ml + 6 Tablespoons
- Garlic - 3-4 pieces
- Oil - 3 Tablespoon
- Cashews - 8-10 pieces
- Ginger - 1 inch piece
- Green Chilli - 1
- Red Chilli - 1
- Bay leaf - 1
- Oil for deep frying - 300 ml
- Hot and spicy MAGGI sauce- 1 Teaspoon
- Red chilli powder- 1 Tablespoon
- Milk- 150 ml
- Refined flour- 8 Tablespoons
- Fenugreek powder- 1 Teaspoon
- Malai- 2 Tablespoons
- Ghee- 1 Tablespoon
- Red chilli powder- 1 Teaspoon
The Easy Steps
- In a bowl take 300 ml water, once it starts boiling add 1 packet MAGGI, cook till 70% done and then strain it. Let it cool.
- In another bowl add MAGGI, grated potato, MAGGI tastemaker(1 packet)+ MAGGI magic masala (1teaspoon), ginger- green cilli paste, salt, black pepper. Mix it well.
- Make cylinder shaped balls ( Makes 11-12).
- Now make a refined flour slurry using refined flour and water.
- Crush half MAGGI, now coat the balls with the slurry and MAGGI.
- Freeze it for 10 mins in the freezer.
- Now take a pan and add 1 Tablespoon oil, once hot add roughly chopped onion
- Once the onions are golden brown add , ginger, garlic, bay leaf, green chilli, red chilli. Now add tomatoes roughly chopped, cashews. Cook it for 5-7 mins until tomatoes gets mushy. Let it cool sometime.
- Now deep fry the ball in medium flame.
- Make a paste out of the tomato mixture. In another bowl take 2 tablespoon oil, add red chilli powder, tomato cashew paste. Let it cook. Once the oil is released add milk (to make it creamier). In the end add kasuri methi, malai.
- Lastly in a pan add ghee, once hot add red chilli powder (2 mins). Add it to the kofta gravy.
- In a bowl add the gravy, MAGGI balls, coriander leaves.