Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI noodles (70 grams) 2packet
- Chopped vegetables 1 cup ( capsicum , cabbage, carrot etc )
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 2 finely chopped green chilly
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Salt, red chili powder, MAGGI masala
- Cheese cubes
The Easy Steps
- Finely chop all the veggies (carrot , cabbage , onion, tomato etc)
- Take one packet MAGGI noodle and crush it to make crumbs.
- Take 1 tablespoon all purpose flour and make a this batter with the help of water.
- In a pan take 1.5 cup water and boil it then add MAGGI 2 min noodles and masala in boiling water and cook for 5 min. at low flame.
- On other side boil peas and potatoes together in a pressure cooker for 5 to 7 min. or 2-3 whistles
- After 5 min MAGGI noodle is ready , take it in another bowl and add chopped veggies ( 1 cup mix veggies)in it.
- Then add ½ cup boiled peas , 1 mashed potatoes, 1/4th spoon salt, 1/4th spoon red chilli powder, 1 packet MAGGI masala, crushed cheese 25gm , all purpose flour 3 tablespoons and mix all ingredients together.
- Make a small ball of it and dip it into the better of all purpose flour and then roll it in MAGGI crumbs.
- Now heat oil in a kadhai to deep fry the balls.
- Till the oil become hot keep these MAGGI balls in fridge for 5 to 7 minutes.
- When oil is ready to fry, deep fry these balls for 3 minutes at high flame and then at low flame for 5 minutes or untill they turn golden.
- Serve these MAGGI kothe with MAGGI tomato ketchup and Garnish it with green coriander leaves and crushed cheese.