Cooking Time: 37 Minutes
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodle (Crushed to Powder) - 1 Packet
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles - ¼ Cup (Coarsely Crushed)
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 Sachet
- Spinach - 500 Grams (Blanched & Pureed)
- Paneer - ½ Cup (Mashed)
- Dry Fruits - ¼ Cup (Chopped)
- Onion - 1 (Finely Chopped)
- Tomatoes - 2 (Pureed)
- Ginger - 1 Teaspoon (Finely Chopped)
- Garlic - 1 Teaspoon (Finely Chopped)
- Green Chillies - 2 Teaspoons (Finely Chopped)
- Salt - 2 Teaspoons (To Taste)
- Red Chilli Powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Garam Masala Powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Coriander Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds - ½ Teaspoon
- Black Cardamom - 1
- Bay Leaf - 1
- Cloves - 4
- Black Peppercorns - 4
- Cinnamon Stick - 1 Inch
- Fresh Cream - 2 Tablespoons
- Saffron Strands - 8
- Oil - 4 Tablespoons (For Shallow Frying Koftas)
- Oil - 2 Tablespoon (For Gravy Tadka)
- Fresh Coriander Leaves - 1 Tablespoon
- Water - 3½ Cups
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list. Blanch spinach with 3 cups of water for 5 mins. Wash with cold water, drain and make a smooth puree.
- In a mixing bowl, take boiled potatoes, ½ cup green peas, 1 teaspoon MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic, 1 teaspoon chopped green chillies, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala, finely crushed MAGGI Noodles flour, chopped dry fruits, 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves and mix everything together. Keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Take ½ cup paneer and thoroughly mash it. Add ¼ teaspoon salt. Mix well.
- Now take a small ball size portion of the mixture and flatten it using palms. Place 1 teaspoon of mashed paneer mixture ball inside it. Seal it and roll with palms to make smooth koftas. Coat with coarsely crushed MAGGI Noodles.
- Heat 1 cup of oil in a karahi and gently fry koftas at a low-medium flame until turn golden brown and crispy.
- Heat oil in another kadhai. Add cumin seeds, cinnamon, bay leaf, cloves, peppercorns and let them crackle.
- Then, add green chillies 1 teaspoon and chopped ginger garlic and sauté until the raw smell goes away.
- Now add chopped onions and saute until turn golden brown. Then add tomato puree and cook until it starts leaving the oil.
- Add 1 teaspoon MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic, salt, red chilli powder and coriander powder. Cook well until all the spices are mixed.
- Now add spinach puree, ½ cup water and mix well. Cover and cook for 2 mins on a low flame.
- Add, garam masala, fresh cream and mix well. Simmer 2 mins.
- Lastly, serve the gravy hot and place koftas. Garnish with ginger juliennes.