Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Noodles - 1 packet (10 Rs one)
- MAGGI Sauce for replacement of chutney
- MAGGI tastemaker masala- 1 packet
- Curd - 2 tablespoons
- Water - 1 small cup
- One bowl carrots finely chopped
- One bowl capsicum finely chopped
- One strand of spring onion finely chopped
- Boiled sweet corn
- Eno - normal one
- Rawa - half cup for binding
- Cashew - 2-3
- Almonds - 2-3
- Coriander and mint for garnishing
- Oil for greasing of idli stand
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list. Soak MAGGI noodles in curd and water along with ½ tbsp. salt for 30 mins.
- In a bowl take the chopped carrots, capsicum, spring onions and boiled sweet corn with the spring onion strand and add the MAGGI tastemaker masala.
- In a big bowl mix the soaked noodles and marinated veggies and now add Eno and Rawa for binding and for the Idlis to come out fluffy.
- Now take the MAGGI Idli batter for making Idli. Take an Idli stand and grease the stand with Oil and in the steamer put water and put the Idli batter in the stand and close the steamer on high flame.
- Now once the Idlis are done, take it out of the steamer and let it cool for 3 mints. Take it out with the help of a spoon into a plate and garnish it with coriander and mint leaves with MAGGI sauce as chutney.