Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 6
The Ingredients List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles - 1 Packet
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - 3 Tablespoons (For Topping)
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 Sachet
- Ghee - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Rice Flour - 2 Tablespoons
- Butter - 2 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Fresh Cream - 2½ Tablespoons
- Chicken - 200 Grams (1 Inch Piece)
- Coriander Leaves - 250 Grams
- Green Chillies - 6
- Ginger - 1 Inch
- Garlic - 11-12 Cloves
- Onion - 1, Medium Size
- Tomatoes - 2, Large Size
- Tamarind Pulp - ½ Tablespoon
- Bun - 6 Pieces
- Mustard Sauce - 1 Tablespoon (For Topping)
- Salt - To Taste
The Easy Steps
- Marinate the chicken with 1 teaspoon butter, 1 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, 2 tablespoons fresh cream, and salt to taste. Cover it and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Take 1 packet of MAGGI Masala Noodles and grind it into a fine powder. Transfer the powder into a bowl and add 1 teaspoon ghee, MAGGI Tastemaker (that comes with MAGGI Noodles), 2 tablespoons rice flour, and ¼ tablespoon salt. Mix well and knead a soft dough. Let it rest for 5-10 mins.
For Green Chutney
- To a blender, add 250 gms coriander leaves, 5-6 green chilies, ginger (cut into the 1-inch piece), 6-7 garlic cloves, and ½ tablespoon of tamarind. Blend it all together to a smooth consistency. Later, add ½ tablespoon thick fresh cream.
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a karahi and add 1 onion (finely chopped), 5 garlic cloves (finely chopped), 1 sachet of MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic, and the marinated chicken that was kept aside earlier. Salt, if needed as we have already added to the bowl for marination. Sauté on medium flame till the chickens are cooked.
- Make 6 dough balls and fill the chicken stuffing into them (the stuffing should be cool). Flatten them and stick up the cracked edges.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the tikki in a low-medium flame. Then gently slide them one after the other. Remove them to a kitchen towel.
- Cut the bun into 2 halves, brush butter on them, and grill for 30 seconds. Now, spread ½ teaspoon of coriander chutney on one side of the bun and the other with mustard sauce and MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce.
- Place the tikki on a bun slice with the buttered-coriander chutney side facing upwards and put onion and tomatoes evenly over it.
- Sandwich it using another bun slice with the buttered-MAGGI Tomato Ketchup and mustard sauce side facing downwards.
- Repeat steps to make 5 more MAGGI Hera-Pheri.
- Garnish with mustard sauce, potatoes fingers, and serve hot.