Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Magic Cubes - Vegetarian, 1, crumbled
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Soya nuggets-2 Cups (small size)
- Hot Water- 3 Cups
- Oil- 2 Tablespoons
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles- 1 packet (blended as crumbs)
- Corn flour - 6 Tablespoons
- Capsicum – 1 (Medium size)
- Onion- 2 (Small size)
- Tomato- 1 (Medium size)
- Spring onion
- Green Chilli -3 (Medium size)
- Dry red chilli - 2
- Ginger garlic paste-2 Tablespoons
The Easy Steps
- Soak soya nuggets in hot water along with ½ tbsp. salt for 15 mins. After 15 mins when soya chunks become soft, squeeze them well so there is no enough water in it.
- Now blend them. Add bread slices and again blend it. Transfer this into a bowl.
- Add ½ tbsp black pepper, 1 packet MAGGI tastemaker, salt as per taste (MAGGI tastemaker also contain salt), 4 tbsp corn flour and 1 tbsp mango powder (chaat masala).Mix them well.
- Take some mixture in your hand and shape it into a nugget.Roll it into the MAGGI crumbs.
- Now take a bowl and prepare a batter of 2 tbsp corn flour and water and dip the nuggets into it. And then put them into MAGGI crumbs.
- Heat oil in karahi and deep fry nuggets till golden brown and crispy. It will take approx 8-10 mins.(in two turn)
- Now heat the oil in a frying pan and add dry red chillies, green chillies, onion capsicum and tomato slices and sauté on medium heat till onions turn transparent. Then add 2 tbsp Maggi hot & sweet chilli sauce and add crumbled MAGGI magic cubes. Cook for 2 mins.
- After 2 mins add nuggets to it. Cook for another 1 min. Garnish with the spring onions and serve hot with fried rice or noodles.