Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles - 1 Packet (70 Grams)
- Masala-ae-Magic - ½ Packet
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Capsicum - ½ (If small, take 1)
- Peas - ½ Cup
- Cheese - If using Amul Cheese Slices, Use 4 Slices Or 4 Cheese Cubes (Grated) + Mozarella Cheese Or Britannia Cheese - 1 Cup (Grated)
- Butter - 4 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Tablespoon
- Sugar - ½ Tablespoon
- Water - 1½ Cups
- Black Pepper - A Pinch Or Two
- Oregano - A Pinch Or Two (For Sprinkling)
- Chilli Flakes - A Pinch Or Two (For Sprinkling)
- Bread Slices - 6 (Cut the Sides)
- Tomato Ketchup - 1 Tablespoon
- Schezwan Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Ginger-Garlic Paste - ½ Tablespoon
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list (you can add or modify some ingredients as per your taste).
- Take the bread and grease 4 with butter, 2 with little ketchup and schezwan sauce.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a frying pan, add green chillies, fry for 10 seconds. Add the onions fry for 10 seconds, add ginger-garlic paste fry for 1 minute, add tomatoes and fry for 30 seconds, add capsicum and fry, then add MAGGI Masala + ½ packet MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic, fry for 10 seconds on medium-high flame throughout.
- Add 1½ cups of water, add the peas, add salt and sugar covered with the lid and keep it for 5 mins until the water is dried then stir it once and keep aside for 2 mins.
- Melt the cheese 1 cup of cheese in a bowl.
- Take the bread slice greased with butter. Add one cheese slice or grated cheese then take another bread slice spread the schezwan sauce and ketcup on both sides place it above the 1st bread then, add the cooked MAGGI and place the 3rd slice, cover it with melted cheese and sprinkle oregano & chilli flakes. Repeat process with other 3 slices of bread.
- Serve it hot with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup! Ting..Ting..Tdinnng :)