Cooking Time: 17 Minutes
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Chicken Noodles - 1
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Tandoori Mayonnaise - 1 Tablespoon
- Mozzarella Cheese - 1 Cup (Grated)
- Olive Oil - 2 Tablespoons (For Sautéed Veggies)
- Salt - 1 Tablespoon
- Water - 1 Cup (For Boiling)
- Refined Oil - 2 Cups (For Deep Frying)
For Potato Mixture:
- Potatoes - 4 Medium Size (Boiled)
- MAGGI Tastemaker - 1
- Salt - ½ Tablespoon
- Onion - 1 Tablespoon (Chopped)
- Cornstarch - 1 Tablespoon
- Capsicum – 1/3 Cup (Chopped)
- Corn Kernels - 1/3 Cup
- Carrots - 1/3 Cup (Chopped)
- Green Bean - 1/3 Cup (Chopped)
- Onion - 1/3 Cup (Chopped)
- Garam Masala - ½ Tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder - ½ Tablespoon
For Coating (Corn Starch Slurry):
- Salt - A Pinch
- Corn Starch - ½ Tablespoon
- Water - ½ Cup
- Breadcrumbs - 2 Cup
- Ginger-Garlic Paste - ½ Tablespoon
The Easy Steps
- To prepare the potato mixture, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine well. While mixing, if the mixture seems to become moist, adjust by adding more corn flour. Mix well until the mixture holds shape, and set it aside covered.
- Boil MAGGI Noodles for 2 mins. Switch off the flame and give it a wash to drain away excess starch. Allow it to strain. Heat olive oil in a non-stick kadhai, add veggies mentioned in the list and give it a toss. Add ginger-garlic paste, powdered spices, MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce mentioned in the list and sauté on medium heat till onions turn brown. Slowly, add the strained MAGGI Noodles and toss for another 2 mins. Lower the flame, add 1 tablespoon of tandoori mayo to add some tanginess. Switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
- For cutlet, grease your palm with oil, take a spoonful of mixture and roll like a ball while squeezing lightly so to hold the shape. Press in between your palm to create a dip for filling. Fill it with a spoonful of prepared MAGGI Noodles and shredded mozzarella cheese. Press again to hold the shape. To make a slurry, mix corn starch and water together until it is smooth and lump free, add a pinch of salt to taste and mix well. Coat the shaped cutlet in corn flour slurry and coat well with breadcrumbs. Now deep-freeze for 5-10 mins to set.
- Once set, deep fry them in hot oil on medium-high heat until it becomes crisp and golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped coriander stems and ring onions, serve hot with MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce.