Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 5
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-minute Masala Noodles - 1 Slab, Crumbled Or Crushed
- MAGGI 2-Minutes Noodles Masala Tastemaker (Available With MAGGI Pack) - 1 Sachet
- MAGGI Tomato Ketchup - 4 Teaspoons (For Garnishing)
- Cabbage - 1½Cups (Chopped)
- Onion - ½ Cup (Chopped)
- Jeera (Cumin) - 1 Teaspoon
- Ajwain (Carom) - 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Besan (Gram Flour) - 1 Cup
- Rice Flour - ¼ Cup
- Ginger Garlic Coriander Paste - 2 Teaspoons (All 3 Were Grinded With Same Quantity)
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Water - 1.25 Cups
- Oil - 3 Teaspoons (1 Teaspoon For Cooking + 2 Teaspoons For Frying )
- Coriander Leaves - ½ Cup Chopped For Cooking + 5 Coriander Strands For Garnishing
- Lemon - 1 (For Garnishing)
The Easy Steps
- Assemble all the ingredients (including chopping of cabbage and onion, and crushing of Noodles).
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients (Exception 1 - Oil only 1 teaspoon to be added & exception 2 - coriander strands will be only used for garnishing). Combine well. Grease a tin (7 inches) with a drop of oil and add the mixture to the tin.
- In a kadhai or steamer, add some tap water and keep the tin to cook for 20 mins.
- After it is cooked well, let it cool for 5 mins and then refrigerate for 5 more mins.
- Remove it from the fridge and cut into pieces and shallow fry all of them with 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Serve it hot with MAGGI Tomato Ketchup, lemon, and some fresh coriander strands.