Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Masala Noodles - 2 Packs
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - 4 Tablespoons
- Garlic Butter - 4 Tablespoons
- Flour - 2 Tablespoons
- Loaf - 4 Slices
- Water - 3 Cups (To Boil MAGGI)
- Corn Kennels - ½ Cup
- Capsicum - ½ Cup (Finely Chopped )
- Ginger-Garlic Paste - ½ Teaspoon
- Mixed Herbs - 2 Teaspoons
- Milk - 1½ Cup
- Cheese Slice - 5 Pieces
- Mayonnaise - 4 Tablespoons
- Coriander Leaves - 1 Teaspoon (Chopped For Garnishing)
- Salt - To Taste
The Easy Steps
- First, boil the water and add the MAGGI Masala Noodles for 2 mins. Then cook and stir the Noodles and keep it aside after it is cooked and boiled.
- In another pan, heat 2 tablespoons butter, then add ½ teaspoon ginger-garlic paste with flour and stir for a min. Then gradually add milk, keep on stirring until there are no lumps in the mixture. Then add boiled corn kernels and capsicum and stir for a min. Then add mixed herbs and mayonnaise to the pan and keep on stirring. Put off the flame. Then add the MAGGI Masala Noodles and its tastemaker to the pan and stir for a min and keep it aside.
- In a tawa, roast the loaf slice from both sides with the remaining butter.
- Then on the toasted loaf slice, keep the cooked white sauce MAGGI and top it with a cheese slice and sprinkle some mixed herbs on top of it.
- Microwave the MAGGI Bruschetta for a min.
- Garnish with some coriander and serve with MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce.