Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 1
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Noodles (1 packet)
- Corn Flour (1 tablespoon)
- Boiled chopped Potato (1 medium sized)
- Chopped Onion (1 small sized)
- Chopped Tomato (1 medium sized)
- 1 Chopped Green Chilli
- Chopped green Coriander leaves (1 tablespoon)
- Dahi (¼ cup)
- Imli Chutney (2 tablespoons)
- Green Chutney (1 tablespoon)
- Boondi (2 tablespoons)
- Chopped Paneer (2 tablespoons)
- Bhujia (2 tablespoons)
- Pinch of Salt, black salt, roasted jeera powder, red chilli powder, chaat masala
- Oil (2 cup)
The Easy Steps
- Prepare all the ingredients in the list like boil potatoes, chop potatoes, onion, tomato, coriander leaves, green chilli etc.
- Boil and stain MAGGI noodles (80%). Add corn flour to it.
- Now take two tea strainers. One strainer should be slightly large. In the large strainer, place half the portion of noodles. With your fingers press and make an even layer of the noodles all around the strainer. Now place the small strainer on top of the noodles and gently press it.
- Hold both the strainers. Keep them in the hot oil. Fry in medium flame for a min. Remove the strainer and soak the excess oil.
- Now fry remaining noodles in the oil for a min. Crush the fried noodles, soak the excess oil and mix MAGGI taste maker to it.
- Take the basket, pour the crushed noodles, top with Boiled potato, onion, tomato, paneer, green chilli, dahi, imli cutney, green chutney, salt, black salt, roasted jeera powder, red chilli powder, chaat masala, onion, tomato, coriander leaves, paneer, boondi, bhujia.
- Lastly top MAGGI TASTE MAKER for that Meri MAGGI taste