Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30-45 Minutes
Total Serves: 3-4
The Ingredient List
- 4 cups of water
- 100 grams of Chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon of black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- An inch of crushed ginger
- An inch of crushed fresh turmeric
- A packet of MAGGI Magic Chicken Cubes
- 3-4 crushed garlic
- Few stalks of lemon grass
- 2 tablespoon of Oil
- An inch of ginger juliennes
- An inch of fresh turmeric juliennes
- 2 slit green chilies
- Few stalks of lemon grass
- 3 sprigs of spring onions
- 100 grams of sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup of green peas
- 1/3rd cup of carrot juliennes
- ½ cup, mix of red and yellow bell pepper juliennes
- A packet of MAGGI Coconut Milk powder
- A sachet of MAGGI Masala-E- Magic
- ½ cup of Chopped Coriander.
- Salt as per taste
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 packets of MAGGI Masala noodles
- 4 prawns
- Lemon wedges
The Easy Steps
For Chicken Stock:
- In a Saucepan add 4 cups of water, along with a teaspoon of black peppercorns, 1 bay leaf, an inch of crushed ginger, an inch of crushed fresh turmeric, 3-4 crushed garlic cloves, some lemon grass. Once the water starts boiling, add 100 grams of whole chicken breast and let is simmer on medium flame for 5- 6 mins. Take out the chicken breast and keep it aside. Add 5 crushed MAGGI Magic Chicken cubes and let it simmer on medium flame for about 20-30 mins. Taste to check the seasoning, if required another chicken cube can be added. Once the broth is ready, separate the spices and keep the stock aside.
- Meanwhile in a pan shallow fry the chicken breast in a tablespoon of oil, on a medium high flame for 2-3 mins each side and let a golden crust form around it. Season it with some salt and black pepper powder.
- Take four prawns and sprinkle some salt and pepper and shallow fry it for 2 mins on each side.
- Boil two eggs for 6 mins and let it rest in cold water.
- Take two cakes of MAGGI noodles and boil them in 4 cups of water with a tablespoon of oil for 3-4 mins, once its 80% done, drain the water. Toss the noodles in some oil and keep it aside.
- In a Saucepan, add a tablespoon of oil, add an inch of ginger juliennes, an inch of fresh turmeric juliennes, 3-4 garlic thinly sliced and 2 slit green chilies, 2 stalks of lemon grass. Sauté this over high flame for 2 mins, then add three bulbs of thinly sliced spring onions, sauté it for 2-3 mins more.
- Add 100 grams of sliced mushrooms, half a cup of green peas, 3 inch of carrot juliennes, a quarter each of red and yellow bell pepper and sauté for 3-4 mins. Let the vegetables caramelize from outside.
- Then add 1 sachet of MAGGI Masala-e-magic, give it a stir, add 1 sachet of MAGGI masala from the noodle packet and sauté over low flame for 2 mins.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan along with 2 tablespoon of MAGGI coconut Milk Powder, Add ½ cup of chopped coriander and spring onion leaves and let the broth simmer for 8-10 mins on medium flame. Check the seasoning, ideally u won't need to add salt in the entire process, but if required add salt as per taste.
- In bowl take a heap of MAGGI noodles, pour the prepared broth on it with good amount of veggies, top it with half boiled eggs, fried prawns and sliced chicken breast, squeeze half a lemon on top and serve it hot.