Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles – 1 Packet
- MAGGI Masala – ae – Magic or MAGGI Tastemaker – 1 sachet
- MAGGI Rich Tomato Ketchup – ½ Cup
- Onion– 2 Tablespoons (Finely chopped)
- Onion– 1 Large (Roughly diced)
- Spring Onions – 1 Tablespoon (Finely Chopped)
- Capsicum– 1 Large (Roughly diced)
- Refined Flour – 1 Tablespoon
- Rice Flour – 1 Tablespoon
- Cashew Nuts – 5
- Dry Red chillies – 5 (Cut into small pieces)
- Schezwan Chutney – 4 Tablespoons
- Green chilli (finely chopped) – 2
- 10-12 Garlic Clove (Chopped)
- Soya Sauce – 1 Teaspoon
- Vinegar – 1 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Water – ¾th Cup
- Salt – ¼th Teaspoon
- Sesame Seeds
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Red Food colour – A pinch (Optional)
- Refined Oil
The Easy Steps
- Heat ¾th Cup of Water and boil MAGGI without the tastemaker for 5 Mins on medium flame.
- Remove it from heat and allow it to cool down a bit.
- Transfer it in a mixing bowl and then add Onions, spring onions, 2 Tablespoon Schezwan Chutney, Refined flour, Rice Flour, MAGGI Tastemaker, Sprinkle a little water and mix well.
- Apply water in your palm and then take some miture in your hands and shape it into a ball.
- Heat 1 Cup Oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry or shallow fry them until golden brown and Crispy.
- Drain it in a strainer so that it remaiFtns crispy for long time.
Preparation of Hungama sauce:
- Heat 2 Tablespoon Refined oil, then add Chopped Garlic, Dry Red chillies cut into small pieces and Cashew Nuts.
- Fry in Medium to High flame for 3-4 Minutes or until golden brown.
- Add MAGGI Rich Tomato Ketchup, cook the sauce on high flame for cooking.
- Switch off the flame and let the mixture cool down.
- Transfer the mixture in a mixer grinder jar and add ¼ th Cup water to grind it into a paste.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon Refined Oil in a Pan.
- Add Roughly diced Onion and Capsicum and fry for 2 Minutes on High Flame.
- Keep aside a little fried Onions and capsicum aside for garnishing.
- Add the Hungama Sauce in the pan and cook the sauce with the vegetables for cooking on High flame.
- Add 1 Teaspoon Kashmiri Red chilli powder for colour.
- Add ½ Cup Water and stir well.
- Add 1 Tablespoon Schezwan Sauce, 1 Teaspoon Soya Sauce, 1 Teaspoon Vinegar , ½ Teaspoon black pepper powder and ¼ Teaspoon Salt.
- Add a pinch of Red food colour (Optional).
- Garnish MAGGI – E – Hungama with fried onions and Capsicum.
- Sprinkle some Schezwan Chutney on top of the MAGGI balls.
- Sprinkle some Sesame seeds and Fried Cashew Nuts, Green chillies and Spring Onions.