The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Nutri-licious Veg Atta Noodles - ½ Portion
- MAGGI Rich Tomato Ketchup - For Serving
- Bread - 1, Big (Sided Cutted)
- Hung Curd - 800 Grams
- Paneer - 50 grams (Grated)
- Cheese - 50 grams (Grated)
- Carrot - 50 Grams (Finely Chopped)
- Purple Cabbage/Normal Cabbage - 50 Grams (Finely Chopped)
- Cucumber - 20 Grams (Finely Chopped)
- Green Capsicum - 30 Grams (Finely Chopped)
- Beetroot - 1 tablespoon (Grated)
- Parsley - 20 Grams (10 Grams Chopped + 10 Grams Whole Leaves - For Garnishing)
- Cornflour/Rice Flour - ½ teaspoon
- Oregano/Mix Herbs - 1 tablespoon
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - To Taste
- Black Pepper - ½ teaspoon
- Chipotle/ Thousand Island Dressing - 2 tablespoons
- Amul Butter - For Roasting
- Chat Masala - For Sprinkle
- Green Chutney - For Serving
The Easy Steps
- Hung the curd in the cotton cloth and strain extra water from it. (Overnight is preferable)
- Simultaneously, boil the half portion of MAGGI Veg Atta Noodles for 5 mins and strain in the strainer.
- Chop and grate the vegetables as per the ingredient list.
Preparing the filler:
- In one big bowl, mix all the chopped and grated vegetables, then add herbs such as red chilli flakes, black pepper, chopped parsley.
- Now add MAGGI Veg Atta Noodles into the mixture.
- After mixing all the above, add 2 tablespoons of chipotle or thousand island dressing, and then add hung cured and corn flour.
- In the end, add salt as per your taste.
- Put the prepared filler in a fridge for 5 mins or you can put it in the freezer for 2 mins.
- Cut the bread slices whatever shape you like with the knife and then moist the bread with watery hands and gently flat the bread.
- Now put the filler on 1 slice of the bread and cover it with other slice of the bread (seal all sides with the help of water if needed).
- Grease the pan with butter (big or medium pan), once the pan is heated put the pocket size filled bread and roast both sides.
- In a serving dish, put the baked bread pockets and serve with green chutney, MAGGI Rich Tomato Ketchup, chipotle, or thousand island dressing. Garnish with the whole parsley.