Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 10 Medium Sized Cookies
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 Sachet
- Wheat Flour - 1 Cup (125 ML)
- Vegetable Oil - ¼ Cup
- Garlic Pods - 10 (Medium Sized)
- Jaggery Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - ¼ Teaspoon
- Pepper Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Baking Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Onion Seeds - ¼ Teaspoon
- Water - 2 Tablespoons
The Easy Steps
- Crush the garlic pods and fry them in the mentioned quantity oil on low flame.
- Strain the oil, add salt, jaggery, pepper powder, MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic, onion seeds and mix all of them well until the jaggery is totally melted.
- Now add wheat flour, baking powder and mix all the ingredients well, add water and knead it lightly.
- Roll it on the butter paper using the rolling pin, and cut into desired shapes.
- Place a deep bottomed vessel with a wire stand in it and let it preheat for about 10 mins (This can be done while we start preparing for the cookie dough).
- Place the cookies on a baking tray and place it in the preheated vessel and bake it for 20 mins on low flame.
- After 20 mins, off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Spicy garlic and MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic flavoured cookies are ready.