Cooking Time: 60 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Fusian Bangkok Sweet Chilli Noodles - 2 Packets
- MAGGI Upma - 1 Packet
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 Sachet
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - To Taste
- Potatoes - 4, Medium Size
- Guavas - 2, Medium Size
- Green Chillies - 6 (Finely Chopped)
- Mozzarella Cheese - 50 Grams
- Honey - 2-3 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice - 1 Teaspoon
- Mustard Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Corns - 2 Tablespoons
- All-Purpose Flour - 2 Tablespoons (For Slurry)
- Oil - For Frying
- Salt - To Taste
- Ginger (Finely Chopped)
The Easy Steps
For Preparing Basket:
- Boil MAGGI Fusian Bangkok Sweet Chilli Noodles and drizzle some oil.
- Once done, keep the Noodles asides.
- Next, take a steel bowl and grease it with some oil on the outside.
- Put the boiled MAGGI Noodles over the bowl so it covers the bowl completely.
- Heat some oil in a metal pot (Kadhai) and slowly place the steel bowl in it.
- The Noodles will eventually leave the bowl.
- Let them fry till the colour turns golden-ish brown.
For Preparing Cutlet Filling:
- Take 50 grams of mozzarella cheese and mix it with MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce along with 2 tablespoons of semi-crushed corns to prepare the filling for cutlets.
For Preparing Cutlet:
- Take 4 potatoes and boil them.
- Once done, mash the potatoes to make a smooth dough.
- Next, add MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic, mustard sauce and salt to the dough and mix it thoroughly.
- Further, take a packet of MAGGI Upma and prepare the same basis the instructions mentioned at the back of the packet.
- Take the mashed potatoes and lay them flat.
- Layer the potatoes with the MAGGI Upma.
- Further, fill it with the mozzarella cheese filling and roll the dough into a ball.
- Dip it in slurry and then roll it in the bread crumbs.
- Once done, refrigerate the balls for 10-15 mins.
- 15 minutes later, heat oil in a pan and fry the cutlets until the colour is golden-brown.
- The cutlets are now ready to serve!
- Place the cutlets on top of the MAGGI Fusian Bangkok Sweet Chilli Noodles basket and garnish with finely chopped carrots and cabbage.
For Preparing Guava Chutney:
- Take 2 guavas (medium-sized) and de-seed them.
- Once done, churn the guavas in a mixie.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan.
- Take 6 green chillies and some finely chopped ginger and sauté these in the oil for 1-2 mins.
- Next, add the guava paste in the pan along with 2-3 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, masala sachet of MAGGI Fusian Bangkok Sweet Chilli Noodles and salt to taste.
- Cook this mixture for about 7-8 mins.
- Guava Chutney is ready.