Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 1
The Ingredient List
- 1 Packet MAGGI
- ½ Onion Chopped
- ½ Onion Sliced
- 1 Tomato Chopped
- 5-6 Nos Chillies Sliced
- ½ Capsicum Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger-garlic Paste
- 3-4 Jalapeno Slices
- Handful Of Chopped Coriander
- 4-5 Leaves Of Fresh Mint
- 1 teaspoon Of Jeera
- 1 Pinch Of Haldi
- 1 Pinch Of Black Salt
- 1 teaspoon Of Red Chilli Powder
- 2 teaspoons Of Coriander Powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons Of Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1 teaspoon Of Tabasco Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Of Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Of Amchur Powder
- 1 Packet MAGGI Masala
- 1/4th teaspoon Of Sugar
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Cube Processed Cheese
- 1/4th Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4th Cup Fresh Cream
- 1/4th Cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Of Butter
- 1 tablespoon Of Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Of Chopped Coriander Stem
- 1 Hot Dog Bun
- 1 teaspoon Of Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Of Ghee To Put On Hot Coal For Tandoor Flavour
The Easy Steps
- Chop the tomatoes,onion, capsicum and green chillies like mentioned in the list.
- Heat water in a pan or a vessel and keep a bowl that fits in it to create a double boiler. Add the exact quantities of fresh cream, milk, cheddar cheese, processed cheese and butter into the bowl. Let it melt and make into a liquid consistency. Take it off the stove and add salt, garlic powder and coriander stems and whisk. The cheese sauce is ready!
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter add chopped onion and sweat it a little bit. Add chillies and ginger-garlic paste and cook for a min. Add the capsicum and few leaves of mint.
- Push the above mixture to the edges. Add 1 teaspoon of butter in the center and add jeera- let it crackle and then add haldi and red chilli powder in the middle. Add a splash of water to retain the colour.
- Now add coriander powder, pav bhaji masala, tomato sauce, tabasco sauce, garam masala, amchur powder and sugar. Mix well with the entire mixture.
- Add 1 cup of water and add MAGGI masala and crushed MAGGI. Let it cook. Do not make it soupy. It should be fully cooked and dry. Add chopped coriander to the MAGGI.
- Once this is done, take it off the pan and make a well kind of marking, add a small plate and add a hot piece of coal. Add 1 teaspoon of ghee and cover immediately to give it a tandoor feeling.
- Take a hot dog bun slit it in between and toast it on a tawa with butter.
- Add the cooked dry MAGGI in the slit of the hot dog.
- Drizzle the prepared cheese sauce on it.
- Add slit onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped Jalapenos, Chopped coriander and grated cheese on it.
- Enjoy with fresh buttermilk, and french fries or popcorn
- There is no fun in having this if you don’t cry out of spiciness. Buttermilk is a must!