Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Prepration Time: 45 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 2 Sachets
- Cumin - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - 3-4 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1-2 Tablespoons
- Ginger-Garlic Paste - 3-4 Teaspoons
- Green Chilli Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Onion - ½ Cup (Chopped)
- Tomato Puree - 2 Cups
- Black Gram Lentil - 1 Cup (Soaked Overnight)
- Kidney Beans - 1/3 cup (Soaked Overnight)
- Fresh Cream - ½ Cup
- Coriander Leaves - For Garnishing
The Easy Steps
- In a pressure cooker, take soaked black gram lentil and kidney beans. add 4 cups of water, 1 teaspoon salt, and pressure cook for 20-25 minutes.
- In a pan, take 3-4 teaspoons of oil (butter), add chopped onion and sauté until golden, add 2 teaspoons of ginger-garlic paste and 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste, cook until turns golden.
- Add tomato puree and cook until oil separates.
- Add ½ spoon salt or as per taste, 1 sachet of MAGGI Masala-ae- magic and mix well.
- Add boiled lentils and kidney beans in the masala pan and stir nicely, let it boil at medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of fresh cream.
- Garnish with fresh cream and coriander sprigs and sprinkle MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic on top, serve hot.