Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 3
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Rich Tomato Ketchup - 6 Tablespoons
- Bread Slices - 10
- Potato - 1, Large (Boiled & Mashed)
- Soya Chunks - ½ Cup
- Green Chillies - 3 (Finely Chopped)
- Onion - 1 (Finely Chopped)
- Capsicum - ½ (Finely Chopped)
- Red Chilli Powder - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Tablespoon
- Oil - For Frying
- Water - 5 Cups
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list. Soak soya chunks in hot water for 15 mins and squeeze out water and finely chop the chunks.
- Take a kadhai and add oil for frying. Once the oil is hot fry the soya chunks till crisp. Add the ingredients along with fried soya chunks in a pot and mix everything together. Cut the edges of the bread slice and dip in water and squeeze out the excess. Now place it on a plate and add the stuffing roll inside the bread and roll the bread slice. Once all rolls are done, fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with MAGGI Rich Tomato Ketchup.