Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- Paneer - 30 Grams (Grated)
- Potatoes - 1 Large
- Carrot - 1 Large
- Green Peas - ¼ Cup
- Ginger - ½ Inch
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Pinch
- Pepper Powder - ¼ Tablespoon
- Corriander Powder - ¼ Tablespoon
- Cumin Powder - ¼ Tablespoon
- Rice Flour - 3 Tablespoons
- Corriander Leaves - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - ¼ Tablespoon (As Per Taste)
- Ghee - 2 Tablespoons
The Easy Steps
- Pressure cook the sweet corn for 4 whistles on medium flame and steam the peeled potatoes, carrot, and green peas until soft.
- Mash the vegetables after it cools down and coarsely grind sweet corn and ginger.
- Add turmeric, cumin, and coriander powder to the veggies and mix well. Now, add grated paneer, salt, rice flour, coriander leaves and mix well. Now take small portions of the mixture and shape them.
- Grease the pan with ghee and fry the cutlet until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
Note: Deep frying is not considered as it is being served for babies.