Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 16 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Masala Noodles - 2 Packets
- MAGGI Magic Cubes - Vegetarian - 1, Crumbled
- Fresh Spinach Leaves - 20 Grams
- Fresh Coriander Leaves - 100 Grams
- Water - 3 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil - ¼ Cup
- Pinenuts - 2 Tablespoons
- Green Chilli - 1
- Garlic Cloves - 3
- Eggs - 4
- White Sesame Seeds - 1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)
- Salt - 10 Grams
The Easy Steps
- Cook 2 of packets of MAGGI Masala Noodles in salted water until just done. Remove the MAGGI Masala Noodles and add some oil to avoid sticking. Blanch the spinach and keep aside.
- Grind together the blanched spinach, coriander leaves, olive oil, pinenuts, green chilli, and 2 garlic cloves and mix well.
- Put the prepared paste in a hot saucepan, mix the MAGGI Magic Cubes and stir for a min. Then, mix the boiled MAGGI Masala Noodles into the prepared paste and cook until it is done. Too much cooking will tend to discolour the pesto.
- In a separate pan, add 1 teaspoon of oil and carefully break the eggs into it, to prepare sunny side up. Season with salt. Don’t flip the egg.
- Put the prepared MAGGI Masala Noodles into the serving plate and top with a single fried egg. Garnish with sesame seeds.