Cooking Time: 80 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 8-10 persons
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Nutri-licious Veg Atta Noodles - 2 Packs (72.5 Grams Each)
- Whole Wheat Flour - 2 cup + 1 Tablespoon (For Dusting)
- Baking Soda - ½ Teaspoon
- Baking Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Powdered Jaggery - 1½ Cup
- Sugar - 2 Teaspoons
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Water - ¼ Cup
- Cocoa Powder - 3 Teaspoons
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Teaspoon
- Sunflower Oil - ½ Cup + 1 Teaspoon (For Greasing) + 1 Teaspoon (For Boiling MAGGI)
- Chocolate Sauce - 1 Cup
- Chocolate Ganache - 1 Cup
- Whipping Cream - 2 Cups
- Edible Food Color Powder Spray - Optional
*Cup used for the above measurements is the standard cup used for baking i.e. 240 ML
The Easy Steps
- Prepare chocolate sponge cake as below.
- Take powdered jaggery in a bowl and add lukewarm milk followed by oil, water, and vanilla essence. Stir it till everything is blended and jaggery is dissolved. Strain it in a separate vessel to avoid any lumps.
- Measure and sieve the whole wheat flour and cocoa powder. Add baking soda & baking powder.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 mins. Grease and dust the cake pan with 1 tablespoon of oil and ½ tablespoon of flour. Add the sieved dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Gently fold and make a consistent batter. Don't over mix.
- Pour the cake mix into a greased and dusted cake pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-45 mins. Test with a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, Boil MAGGI Noodles, add 1 teaspoon oil and 2 teaspoons sugar. Strain and add chocolate sauce while it is a little warm.
- Whip whipping cream till hard peaks are formed.
- For layering the dessert, cut the cake into three layers. Put a cake layer in the glass bowl, soak it with little water. Add a layer of whipped cream. Then put a layer of chocolate-coated MAGGI. Then again add a layer of whipped cream. Repeat the procedure with the second layer of cake and MAGGI Noodles. Put the third layer of cake on top and cover with chocolate ganache.
- Now, using piping techniques and nozzles, make flowers of whipped cream and color them using food colors to give it a bouquet look.
- Your Choco MAGGI Fusion is now ready to be served.