Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala 2 Minutes Instant Noodles - Pack of 6
- Chopped White Onions – 2
- Chopped Tomato – 1
- Fresh Peeled Green Peas – 50 gms.
- Paneer – 200 gms. (Cut in to small cubes)
- Cheese Cubes – 3 (Grated)
- Finely chopped Garlic Cloves – 6
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2
- Butter – 1 Tablespoon
- Sunflower Oil – 2.5 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste – 1 teaspoon (approx.)
- Water for MAGGI Prep. – 8 Cups
Ingredients for Garnishing:
- Green Chilies – 2
- Tomato Slices – 4
- Cheese Cubes – 1 (Grated)
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list. Boil 8 cups of water in a container, break each MAGGI into 4 parts and put in the boiling water, add 1 teaspoon of oil in it. Cook for 2 mins. Then strain the water and keep the MAGGI aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter on medium flame, after the butter melts add the paneer cubes and sauté for 2 mins. Keep the paneer aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil in the same container, heat the oil on medium flame, now add the chopped garlic, sauté for 1 min, now add chopped green chilies and chopped onions. Fry the onion for 2 mins on medium flame until the color changes to light brown, then add the chopped tomatoes and 1 pinch of salt. Cook for 5 mins. On medium flame. Now add green peas and cook for 2 mins covering the container. Now add 3 sachets of MAGGI tastemaker and mix with the ingredients and cook for a min. Now add the sauté paneer and mix it well with the masala. Now add the boiled MAGGI and mix well. Add the remaining 3 MAGGI tastemakers and cook for 2 mins. Now add 2 grated cheese cubes and mix well. Switch off the Gas and transfer the MAGGI to a serving bowl.
- Cut tomatoes like eyes nose and lips and garnish on the cooked MAGGI, put 2 green chilly as eyebrows, sprinkle the grated cheese over the MAGGI and serve hot.