Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI - 2 bars, 1pack (Rs.24)
- Carrot - 2 no's (fine grates)
- Cabbage - 100 gram (fine grates)
- French beans - 100 gram (fine cut)
- Shimla mirch - 100 gram (fine cut)
- Spring onion -2 teaspoons
- Green peas seed - 100 gram
- Coriander - 50 gram (fine cut)
- Green chilies - 3 no's (fine cut)
- Ginger - 1 no's (small)
- Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Sesame seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Cheese - 200 gram
- Hing (Asafetida) - 1/8 teaspoon
- Water - 400 ml
- MAGGI magic masala - 2 pouch
- Vegetable oil - 200 ml
- Wheat Floor - 250 gram
- Refined all purpose floor - 250 gram
- Cardamom seed - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 2 teaspoons
The Easy Steps
To Boil MAGGI
- Take 200 ml of water and boil it. When it boil properly, put MAGGI - 2 bars, 1pack (Rs.24)
Carrot - 2 no's (fine grates)
Cabbage - 100 gram (fine grates)
French beans - 100 gram (fine cut)
Shimla mirch - 100 gram (fine cut)
Spring onion -2 teaspoons
Green peas seed - 100 gram
Coriander - 50 gram (fine cut)
Green chilies - 3 no's (fine cut)
Ginger - 1 no's (small)
Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
Sesame seeds - 1 teaspoon
Cheese - 200 gram
Hing (Asafetida) - 1/8 teaspoon
Water - 400 ml
MAGGI magic masala - 2 pouch
Vegetable oil - 200 ml
Wheat Floor - 250 gram
Refined all purpose floor - 250 gram
Cardamom seed - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 2 teaspoons bars and let it cook.
- After 2 mins when it is about to cook, cut off flame and drain excess of water.
- In case it is over boiled, spread in a plate and keep in refrigerator for 30 mins so it will regain its shape again.
To Make a dough
- Mix wheat floor and maida (Refined wheat floor), put 2 teaspoons of oil, add carom seed ½ teaspoon and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Mix all these well and prepare a semi soft dough.
- Water required to knead a dough around 100ml.
- Add some more oil and knead it for 1 min and keep it aside.
To Make mix vegetable mixture
- Heat a flame and keep a kadai (deep frying pan) on it. Pour 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Add mustard seed let it sprinkle well.
- Add cumin seed, add sesame seed, (use of sesame seed is good for winter, if you don’t want to use it, don’t use)
- Add green chilies and grated ginger.
- After that, put all vegetable one by one. First put green peas and cook for min.
- Then finely cut French beans and roast it well, then grated carrot it will around 3 mins to cook.
- Then add grated cabbage, cook it will well it take again 2 to 3 min.
- Put finely chopped Shimla mirch, cook it well.
- Put spring onion in it and cook for min.
- Put some coriander at last and cook it for min.
- Do not overcook anything as it will cook again when we roast wrap
- Take off flame and take all stuff in plate and let it cool. When it cool, mix MAGGI in it, put some magic masala in it and salt, use less salt ½ teaspoon as magic masala also has salt.
- Mix it well
To Make roti for wrap and making final wrap
- Put tawa on gas and heat it up.
- Take a small piece from dough to make as thin roti as much as you can.
- Make as much roti as you can and cook it until it is and half done and store in in air tight container.
- When all roti are prepared, take one roti on flat plate, pour some oil on it, spread it evenly sprinkle MAGGI magic masala.
- Spread cheese evenly on roti.
- Put mix veg stuff in middle again pour some cheese evenly on mix vegetable mixture.
- Close one end of roti and then do same for another side.
- Put that wrap on tawa on low to medium flame and roast one end for at least 3 to 4 min
- Till it become golden brown. Flip it on other side and roast till it crispy.
- Apply oil on both ends while roasting wrap.
- Do the same with rest of the roti.
- Take white plate.
- Cut the wrap from middle and place 5 wrap at one end.
- Over them place 4 wrap, then 3 wrap ,then 2 wrap, then one and put one more on top.
- The idea to cut the wrap from middle is to show the filling it has and put it one by one so it look different
- Layer some hot and sweet sauce MAGGI sauce and some green chili sauce.