Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
For MAGGI Base:
- MAGGI 2-Minute Masala Noodles - 2 Packets
- MAGGI Tastemaker - 2 Sachets
- Water - 1½ Cups
- Corn Flour - 1 Tablespoon
- Ghee/Butter - 1 Tablespoon
- Red Pizza Sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- Cheese - 3 Cubes (Or Mozzarella Cheese - 4 Tablespoons)
- Capsicum - ½ (Roughly Chopped)
- Tomato - 3 Round Slices
- Black Olives - 2 to 3 (Chopped)
- Chilli Flakes - ¼ Teaspoon
- Mixed Herbs - ¼ Teaspoon
- Sweet Corn - 2 Tablespoons
- Oil - 1 Teaspoon
The Easy Steps
- Firstly, take a saucepan and pour the water and packs of MAGGI tastemaker and switch on the gas flame.
- Mix it well and let the water come to a boil.
- Now break the pack of MAGGI Masala Noodles and mix well.
- Boil for 2 mins on medium flame until it softens.
- Now add the corn flour and mix well. (Corn flour helps to give a crunchy base.)
- Cook it for 1 more min and switch off the flame.
- Then, switch on the flame and place a non-stick pan on it and spread butter on it.
- Spread the cooked MAGGI Masala Noodles on it uniformly forming the pizza base.
- Cover it and simmer for 5 mins. Make sure to keep the flame on low else the base will burn.
- Cook until the base turns crisp.
- Turn off the flame and flip it over gently and place it on the pan. (i.e. now the cooked side will be on the upper side of the pan).
- Now spread the pizza sauce all over the base.
- Now, grate the cheese cube all over the base evenly or if you are using the mozzarella cheese just spread it over the pizza.
- Now top it up with diced capsicum, tomato slice and olives.
- Now sprinkle mixed herbs, chilli flakes and sweet corn over it.
- To make it more cheesy add some more 1 tablespoon cheese on top of it.
- Switch on the flame, keep the pan on the gas.
- Now spread oil on the sides of the base.
- Now cover and simmer for 5 mins on low flame or until the cheese melts completely.
- And your Cheesy MAGGI Pizza is ready to be served. Slice the pizza and serve it hot.