Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- 4 Sandwich Bread Slices
- A packet of 2-minutes MAGGI Noodles
- 5 tablespoon (melted) + 2 tablespoon (soft) Butter
- 7 cloves garlic (grated on a microplane)
- 1 onion (chopped and saute)
- 4 tablespoon Mozzarella Diced Pizza Cheese
- ⅓ cup milk
- A pinch of black pepper
- 3+1 cubes of processed cheese
- 4 tablespoon MAGGI Rich Tomato Ketchup
- ½ teaspoon MAGGI Masala-ae Magic seasoning
- 2 teaspoon Pizza seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 1 ½ cups Boiling water
The Easy Steps
- Prepare MAGGI - Take a saucepan. Pour boiling water and add MAGGI noodles. After 1 ½ or 2 minutes stir well. Add a sachet of MAGGI masala & ½ teaspoon of masala-ae-magic. Put a lid on the saucepan and let it cook for a minute or more.
- Prepare Garlic Butter - In a bowl add 5 tbsp melted butter, grated garlic, pizza seasoning & chilli flakes. Stir well!
- Prepare Double Boiler for Cheesy Dip - Place a medium/large saucepan, relatively tall on the stove on medium to low flame to form the base of double boiler. Pour some water (2 inches) and heat it to a simmer. Place a mixing bowl on top. This can be any heat-proof container that fits snugly over the saucepan. There should be at least 10 cm of space between bottom of the two containers.
- Prepare Cheesy Dip - In the mixing bowl pour ⅓ cup milk and add 1 tsp soft butter. Mix well and add a pinch of black pepper, ½ tsp pizza seasoning and 3 cubes of processed cheese. Let one cube melt first then add the other. Let it cook for few minutes till all the ingredients merge and cheesy dip gets smoothen.
- Brush above prepared garlic butter on a bread slice on both the sides and put it on heated pan, low the flame. Spread ½ of the prepared MAGGI, some saute onion, 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese and ½ cube of processed cheese.
- Put the second slice of bread on the pan in sandwich style. Again brush garlic butter on the top and let it cook on the medium to low flame for about 2-3 mins each side or until breads are crispy and well cooked.
- Repeat the steps for another batch to prepare second garlic breadsticks.
- Cut the breadsticks into 3 rectangular pieces and serve it hot with prepared cheesy dip and MAGGI Rich Tomato ketchup.