Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Total Serves: 13
The Ingredient List
For the Cheesy MAGGI:
- Grated Cheese – ½ Cup
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles – 1 Packet broken into pieces
- MAGGI Noodles Masala – 1 Packet
- Chopped Capsicum – ¼ Cup
- Dry Red Chilly Flakes(paprika) – 1 Teaspoon
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 2 Tablespoons
- Bread slices - 13
- Melted butter for greasing
The Easy Steps
- In a deep non-stick pan, boil 1 cup of water, add the capsicum and MAGGI masala noodles, mix well and cook for 1 minute on a medium flame, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the MAGGI noodles, mix well and cook for 4 minutes on a medium flame or until all the water has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- Apply the cheese and chili flakes and combine well, then cook for 1 minute on a medium flame, stirring occasionally.
- Divide it into 13 equal parts and hold aside.
How to proceed:
- In a small cup, combine the plain flour and 2 tablespoons of water, blend well and set aside.
- Remove the crust from all the slices of bread and roll each slice using a rolling pin.
- On one side of the bread slice, put one portion of the filling and roll it up lightly.
- At the edge, add some plain flour water blend and press to seal the stuffing.
- Uniformly spread some melted butter over all the bread rolls and bake them for 15 minutes or until they turn crisp in a pre-heated oven/air fryer at 180'C, turning them once every for cooking.
- Instantly serve