Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2 minutes Noodles – Vegetarian 1 packet(small) with masala
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - 4 Tablespoons
- Mixed veggies (green peas and carrot) - 3-4 Tablespoons
- Cheese - 5 tablespoons
- Rava / Samolina - 1 cup
- Whole wheat flour - 1 cup
- Oil -1/2 cup (for dough and ¼ cup for shallow frying)
- Warm Water - 2 cups
- Cornflour - 1/2 cup
- Breadcrumbs for coating- 5 tablespoons
- Pepper - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnish
The Easy Steps
- Prepare the dough adding ingredients mentioned . Add water gradually and knead well and rest it.
- Heat ½ cup of water and add veggies along with the MAGGI 2-Minutes Masala along with the magic masala provided in the packet.
- Knead the dough and roll it to medium thin. Cut the edges and make rectangular stripes. Now place it one above the other to form a cross and seal the edges with the cornflour paste. In the middle of the stripe add MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce and cheese. Place the prepared MAGGI. Add some more sauce and cheese and pack it like a box.
- Now dip the prepared boxes into the remaining corn slurry and coat it with bread crumbs. (this can also be stored for 2 weeks or fry instantly). Shallow fry until it turns golden brown. Keep flipping the sides of the prepared boxes
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and hot & sweet chilli sauce.