Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Nutri-licious Veg Atta Noodles - 1 Packet (2 Slabs)
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - ½ Sachet
- Mushrooms - ½ Cup (Sliced)
- Bell Peppers (Red/Yellow/Green) - ½ Cup (Sliced)
- Paneer - 100 Grams (Cut Into Small Cubes)
- Onion - 1 (Finely Sliced)
- Carrots - ¼ Cup (Diced)
- Garlic - 1 Tablespoon (Chopped)
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 Teaspoon
- Corn Flour - 3 Tablespoons
- Oil - 500 ML (For Deep Frying )
- Mozzarella Cheese - As Required (Grated)
- Salt - To Taste
The Easy Steps
- Heat 1 liter of water in a bottom vessel. Once it starts boiling, add 1 packet of MAGGI Noodles and then add 2 slabs of MAGGI Noodles. Cook on a high flame for 2 mins and add 1 tablespoon of oil. Now, Noodles would be cooked 80-90%, take a strainer and transfer the Noodles in it and drain out all the excess water.
- Transfer the Noodles to a plate and add 1 tablespoon oil, ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder, ¼ teaspoon red chilli flakes, and 2 tablespoons corn flour and toss the Noodles well with the corn flour.
- Take a strainer (12 cm diameter) and place the Noodles in it (giving it a basket shape) and make a thin layer.
- Heat the oil in a pan (around 500 ml) and place the strainer in the hot oil and let it fry. Keep pressing the Noodles with a spatula from above to ensure it forms a proper basket shape. Fry them until it becomes crispy and golden brown on medium flame.
- Transfer the basket to a plate using a spoon or fork (It can be easily removed from the strainer). Make similar baskets with the remaining Noodles. (We can make 4-5 baskets with 1 pack of MAGGI Masala Noodles.)
- Take a kadhai and 1 tablespoon of oil. Then add chopped garlic and fry them on the high-medium flame until golden brown and aromatic. Then, add finely sliced onions and salt as per taste and let it fry on high-medium flame until the onions are slightly golden brown. Now add mushrooms and carrots and sauté them on high flame for 1-2 mins. Then, add bell peppers and toss them for another 1 min. Keep the flame on low and let the veggies cook for 1-2 mins without covering with the lid.
- Meanwhile, toss the paneer cubes in another pan with ½ teaspoon oil until golden brown. Transfer the paneer cubes to the veggies and toss it once.
- Now add ½ teaspoon black pepper powder, ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes, and 2 tablespoons of MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce and toss it together. Add little water to the veggies and turn it on a high flame.
- Take 1 teaspoon of corn flour and add 3 teaspoons water and make a slurry and add it to the veggies to get a saucy consistency.
- Finally, add ½ sachet of MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic and give it a final toss. The filling is ready!
- Place the baskets on a serving plate and add 1-2 tablespoons of veggie filling on it and top it up with some grated mozzarella cheese and garnish with some chopped coriander leaves.
- Deliciously tempting Cheesy MAGGI Baskets are ready!