Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
Preparation Time: 35 Minutes
Total Serves: 3
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles – 1 packet
- Boneless Chicken - 250 Grams
- Maida - 350 Grams
- Egg - 1
- Oil – To Fry
- Mayonnaise - 2 Tablespoons
- Cheese -100 Grams
- White pepper powder
- Salt – To taste
The Easy Steps
- Prepare the above written material for recipe
- First, add salt to the chicken and boil it and grind it into small pieces.
- MAGGI also boiled by adding MAGGI masala in 1/2 glass of water
- Now we will filter the flour and add egg, 1 teaspoon oil and a little salt in it and add water along with it, knead soft dough and keep it covered for cooking.
- Now we take small pieces of chicken boiled in a bowl and put the mayonnaise, cheese, salt according to taste and white pepper powder and Maggi, they will add b and mix it well
- Now we will take the dough which we had kept and take it with the whole rolling of the entire size, and now we put the spices which we had made in the middle, put it in the middle and put water on the side of the side and shape like Gujiya. We will give the back mode to the corner and make all the same.
- Now we will heat the oil and in it we will fry all our wonton in oil
- Lige is ready, cheese maggi chicken wonton will serve it with tomato sauce.