Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles – 1 Pack
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Sauce
- Capsicum - 3, Full Size (As per your requirement, you can have even four)
- Besan - 1 Small Cup
- Red Chilli Powder - 2 Tablespoons
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Coriander Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - 1 Tablespoon (To Taste)
- Oil - Half Karahi (For Deep Frying)
- Cheese - ½ Cup (Grated)
The Easy Steps
- Take 3 capsicums, wash and wipe dry.
- Boil water in a karahi, and add MAGGI Tastemaker Masala. As it starts boiling, add one packet of MAGGI in half portions.
- You can even make MAGGI in your style by adding your favorite veggies, soya, and cheese to make it healthy.
- MAGGI Noodles should be cooked to dry as they will serve as stuffing the capsicum.
- In a bowl, add besan, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and salt to taste and whisk well by adding little water to make a thick and smooth batter.
- Dip the whole capsicum in the batter and fry it like a pakoda, fry on medium flame till golden brown in colour.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper or vessel.
- Once the capsicum is warm, cut the stem portion and make a shallow while removing the part of the seed, perfect for stuffing.
- Carefully stuff the dry MAGGI in the capsicum hollow.
- Serve hot with drizzling some MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce on top.